Now that the cold weather has begun, it requires soup!
And what more delicious healthy nutritious soup than chicken with trachana? My golden mother-in-law always supplies me for the children trachana… after all they grew up with him… In every difficult moment… the trachanas was in the front line !!!
Today we will make chicken with trachana very, very tasty, the taste of the chicken ties in perfectly with the trachana and the result I believe will make you one of your favorite dishes! So let's see !!!
- 1 chicken cut into portions
- 1/2 kg trachana (sweet or sour depends on you)
- 2 potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot cut
- 1 onion
- a little butter
- Salt Pepper
- Put water in a saucepan and boil the chicken. Once it gets the first boil, throw away the dirty water and put it fresh and boil our chicken.
- Before it even softens, add the potatoes, the onion and the carrot. Let it simmer.
- When it has boiled, melt our vegetables in the blender and add the trachana. Add salt, pepper and as much butter as you think. Serve hot with grated feta.