Have you tried chicken soup with buckwheat ?? If not, I highly recommend it !! Buckwheat (or buckwheat) is a treasure trove of nutrients with many benefits. They rightly have it as one of the super foods. Full of protein, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium phosphorus ..and many more nutrients. Very tasty in taste that ties in incredibly with the chicken,
- 1 large chicken
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 1 carrot in slices
- 1 dried onion cut into squares
- 1 zucchini cut into frames
- 1 cup butter
- Salt Pepper
- Put the chicken in a saucepan to boil, skim the water where you create foam
- Lower the heat and simmer until the chicken is soft.
- Once it is almost cooked, add our vegetables with the buckwheat and let it simmer, adding a little butter, salt and pepper.