A wonderful dish that we make on Sundays or at a festive table.
The knuckle comes and melts, and you become a wonderful caramelized delicious result.
- 3-4 pork knuckles (around 2 kg all together)
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 coarsely chopped leeks
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 500 g of SEPTEM beer or any other dark beer
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Olive oil-salt-pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup rosemary
- We take each knuckle and pierce it in different places. Put in chopped garlic. Then mix the mustard with the honey and herbs. Spread all over the guts and then put them in a pan and wash them well with the beer.
- Leave to marinate overnight.
- Then place the knuckles with their liquids in a hull and simmer for 3-3 ½ hours at 170The grades. Then open the hull and bake until it gets caramel color.
- Once our guts are ready, we take them out in a pan and take the liquids from the hull. Strain to no pieces, and place the liquid in a saucepan. Tie the sauce with a little corn flour.
- Serve with rice or potatoes and pour over their sauce.