Wonderful summer food for appetizer, for tsipouro or wine with good company and small talk
- 1 kg of fresh broad beans
- 6 peeled artichokes cut into 4 and place them in water with lemon so that they do not turn black
- Or kilos of snails
- 1 bunch of chopped fennel
- 1 bunch of chopped green onion
- 1 onion
- Salt Pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half.
- We take the snails after we have followed her preparation them and put them in a basin of water. We gather what has come out of their head and peel off what is stuck together. We throw away what has not come out of our heads.
- Put the snails in a pot of water as soon as it boils and leave them for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse well and clean.
- Saute the onion in a saucepan with olive oil, add the beans, sauté, add the spring onion, the fennel, a little boiling water, salt and pepper and let them simmer for about half an hour. When half an hour has passed, take a look, mix and add the artichokes with the lemon and the snails. Close the lid and let them simmer for another half an hour.