An easy and very quick recipe, very tasty, that you can make on fasting days, and more. It is a recipe full of flavor, colors and aromas, but also very healthy.
- 500 g fresh beans (or soak the dry ones from the previous day)
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 matte spring onions
- 3-4 priests with their bubbles (optional)
- 1 match chopped fennel
- 3-4 ripe peeled tomatoes without spores, finely chopped or 1 crushed tomato.
- 1 sliced carrot
- 3-4 potatoes cut into large squares.
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
After we have removed the black eye from the beans, we take a casserole pot and pour a little olive oil. Saute our onions and poppies (optional), then the beans, along with the carrots and potatoes. Add the tomato and fill with liquids, season with salt and pepper and lower the eye and let it simmer for 30'-35 'minutes. Then add the fennel and let it simmer for another ten minutes or so. Serve with olive oil and freshly chopped pepper.
- Papades are the fresh onions that have bloomed. They bring out a bubble, which one by one cooks is very sweet and delicious. If you include it in the food, it sweetens it and makes it more delicious.