A very tasty and very light dish, easy, and fast. It can be offered as a first course, or as a side dish.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 medium broccoli
- 300 g chopped smoked turkey
- 250 g yogurt 2%
- 2 eggs
- 200 g yellow grated light cheese
- 500 g of fresh milk
- 3 kc corn flour
- Salt Pepper
- Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into small bouquets. Put the bouquets in a saucepan and leave them for 5 minutes. We take them out and let them drain.
- We get a bowl. Add the yogurt, eggs, milk after we have previously mixed with the corn flour, the grated cheese, the turkey and the salt and pepper.
- Place the bouquets in a pan or pyrex. Pour the mixture over the bouquets.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180The in the air until golden brown.