Quite an easy recipe, with a rich taste that you will definitely enjoy with a good wine…
- 1 kg cauliflower cut into small bouquets
- 2 crushed tomatoes
- half a kilo of rustic sausage
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- a red pepper cut into small strips
- some wine to extinguish
- 100g feta
- hot paprika (as long as we can stand it)
- salt, pepper, oregano
- Saute the onion and pepper in a pan, the sausage cut into 2-3 cm, and then the garlic.
- Quench with wine and add the tomato. Leave for 3-4 minutes and then add the spices and remove from the heat.
- In a medium pan, spread the cauliflower in small bouquets and pour over the sauce. Add thick pieces of feta cheese on top and put it in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees
It is good to watch it so that the cauliflower does not melt.