Barley simple seafood only with the taste of seafood, without the taste of tomato that bothers some of them. So here you will find the simple-basic-version for a seafood barley.
- 250 gr mixed seafood etc.
- 10 pcs mussels etc.
- 250 gr barley
- 1 onion dry for the broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 carrot for the broth
- 2 tablespoons garlic (one for the broth)
- Or white wine
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, allspice, bay leaves.
- In a saucepan put the seafood, onion, carrot, garlic and in a pouch the bay leaf with allspice. Boil for 5-7 minutes. No more because they will harden. Once they boil, remove the seafood with a slotted spoon, but also the bag with the spices, and then mash our vegetables with a hand blender.
- In a saucepan, steam the mussels for 3-4 minutes, carefully remove them and then sauté the chopped onion. Then we add the garlic and the barley, we extinguish with wine, and slowly the broth from our seafood. stir constantly and add when he drinks the broth slowly add more, until it becomes our juvette.
- Just before the end, make the taste in salt and pepper, add the seafood, mix and serve garnishing our mussels all around.