It comes to us from our beautiful Crete that I love, and fills the house with aromas and taste !!
For the stuffing
- 400 gr Cretan sweet mizithra
- 150 g of honey
- 2 eggs (depending on how much liquid our cheese has)
- lemon zest
- 1 k corn flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- half a kg of cinnamon
- In a bowl we throw our cheese crushed with honey, eggs, zest and cinnamon.
- Put the flour and the corn flour in a saucer and mix them and add it to the filling.
- Mix well and put it on the baked base of our tart.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool and sprinkle with icing and cinnamon