Lenten cabbage pies that you will love. Fluffy, filling, rich in flavor, for our breakfast, for our movie at night, for… for… for… If you want them on your plate, let's start making them !!!!
- Or chopped cabbage
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 3 chopped garlic
- 150 g boiled corn
- 1 zucchini passed through the grater in the large hole
- 2 carrots passed in the grater in the big hole
- 4 agaric mushrooms, passed in the grater in the big hole
- 1 chopped leek
- 1 chopped onion
- Or chopped dill
- 60 g olive oil for sautéing
- ½ κ γ κίμινο
- ¼ κγ τσιλι
- Salt Pepper
- Seed oil for frying
For our dough
- 750 g goat flour + flour for opening
- 460 g of hot water
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- ½ κ γ sugar
- ½ kg salt
- Γ kg white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt, olive oil and vinegar.
- In a glass take 60 g of lukewarm water, mix the yeast and sugar.
- Incorporate the liquid with the yeast in the flour and add 400 g of still warm water.
- Mix well and shape a dough.
- Set aside to double its volume.
- While we wait for the dough to rise, we prepare the filling. Saute the leek with the onion, peppers, garlic, carrot and then add the cabbage and the rest of the ingredients. Let them wither with their liquids, lowering the heat, and stirring constantly. The filling is ready when all the liquids are saved. Place the filling in a colander, and let it drain well.
- When the dough is doubled, make a roll and cut it into 4-5 pieces of dough. We shape them on an oiled counter in round balls. We cover them again and let them inflate.
- When they swell, open them in trays and place the filling in the middle with a spoon. (we put plenty of filling!)
- With both hands we pinch the two ends, and a round is formed. We stick the edges to the place where we have closed our pie. Press lightly. We have created a round pillow.
- We continue in this way and the rest.
- Put seed oil in a pan. We start frying our pie on a medium to high heat, with the side where we stuck the dough first. Once it gets colored, we turn it on the other side.
- We place them on absorbent paper. Ready to cut into pieces and enjoy.
Instead of making 4-5 large pies, you can make 16-18 small pies individually.