A smoothie that drives crazy young and old. A way to make an invigorating drink that you can give to children and get all the nutrients they need not only without protest, but they will be waiting for it! For us adults we fluctuate or minimize the sweetening elements and we have a wonderful cool aromatic delicious smoothie for our breakfast or our afternoon.
- 4 ripe strawberries
- 1 cup honey
- 10 pcs blueberries
- 10 pcs raspberries
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Optional whipped cream, chocolate chips, biscuit or donut
Mix all our ingredients in the blender. Serve on crushed ice.
- We can break a cookie inside
- The whipped cream, if desired, is served on top with pieces of chocolate
- Garnish with whipped cream cookies and syrup on top