Who says no to a cool delicious lemon pie? Here you will find step by step the most delicious, but also light lemon pie!
For the dough (for a pan of about 27 cm)
- 170 g flour
- 100 butter (cold, cut into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 vanilla
- 1 cup cold water
- We take all our ingredients and mix them in a bowl. Our dough in the beginning will be very grated and dehydrated. As long as we work it by hand, it will slowly become a nice dough.
- We open a sheet and put it in the tartiera. Spread it and pierce it with a fork. Put it in the fridge for about half an hour.
- We have preheated the oven to 180 degrees in resistance. We take an oil paste and place it on the dough and add weight (rice or legumes). Bake our dough for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the oil paste by weight (keep it for future uses) and continue baking for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
For the cream
- 80 g lemon juice
- zest of a lemon
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g eggs (3 medium)
- 1 vanilla
- 70 g butter
- 20 g corn flour
- 4 jellies
Put all our ingredients in the pot and stir in the middle ladder until everything is incorporated and bring to a boil. We take it off the fire and leave it.
For the meringue
- 4 egg whites
- a little salt
- a few drops of lemon
- 250 g powdered sugar
- 1 cc corn flour
Beat the egg whites on medium speed until firm. Add the powder and the corn flour powder.
- We take our cream and spread it on our baked dough.
- Then we take our meringue and pour it on with a fork or a spoon.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the meringue is golden brown.
Leave it to cool and cut it
With the same process we can make and orange pie. Only in the cream we will cut a little sugar because oranges are sweeter than lemons.