Who does not like a cold glass of aromatic homemade lemonade with plenty of ice cubes and mint leaves inside or with vanilla? Easily, quickly and with fans from young children… to grandparents!
Our materials ...
- 1 kg of pure lemon juice
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 550 g of water.
- Put the sugar with the water in a saucepan, and stir constantly.
- Once the sugar has melted, pull it aside.
- Strain the freshly squeezed lemon juice (so as not to drink different things) and incorporate after it has cooled in the syrup, stirring it.
- Put it in bottles and keep it in the fridge.
- Serve 1/3 juice, and 2/3 water.
- If we want it to have a light vanilla smell before the sugar melts with the water, add the vanilla.
- If we want it to have a light mint taste, we add it at the time we serve it.
- We can make it simpler, it only takes a few hours. Put the sugar with the water in a bowl overnight, mix it and leave it overnight. Then the next morning, after the sugar has dissolved well, add the lemon juice and stir.
- If we want we add various spices of our liking, for example, masala or to add juices such as cucumber juice.