Delicious dish, light, for a special occasion and more! The house will smell perfumes and it is so easy and fast that you will love it !!!!
- 1 pack of Linguini
- 700 g shrimp
- Or crushed tomato pack
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic puree
- A little chopped parsley
- A little olive oil
- Or white wine
- Salt Pepper
For the shrimp broth (bisque)
- Shrimp heads
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- Or leek
- 1 sprig of celery
- 1 κ σ πελτέ
- olive oil
- 200g white wine
- We first start making the broth so that we have it ready for the preparation of our food.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the shrimp heads. Let them cook well, stirring constantly.
- Then add the pulp, rubbing it on the heads of the shrimp and on the bottom of the pot. Add our vegetables, coarsely chopped and quench with wine. Allow the alcohol to evaporate and then add water, peppers and lower the heat. Let simmer for 30'-40 'minutes. Then strain the broth through a sieve and press our ingredients to get as much broth as possible.
- Take the broth and boil the linguini in the broth (if necessary add a little more water). We take them out 1-2 minutes faster than the time the package tells us.
- Heat a little olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion, then the garlic and finally add the shrimp. Saute them for 1-2 minutes, quench them with wine, wait for the alcohol to leave and then remove the shrimp and keep them in a warm place covered.
- Then add the tomato, salt and pepper and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- We finish our meal, throwing the boiled linguini in the sauce and adding the shrimp with their zoumaki .. Stir and serve with chopped parsley.
- you can of course replace the pasta with another type of paste of your choice.
- you can prepare the broth from the previous day, since you keep the broth in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.