So today in my popular I found wonderful strawberries !!
So we will make the most beautiful liqueur to accompany us in the most pleasant moments with good company.
Easy to process and fast, cool and digestible.
The materials we will need are
- 500 g strawberries washed and very well drained
- 300 g sugar
- 300 g of tsipouro (or vodka)
- 500 g of water
- Remove the stalk very carefully and place them in a jar with the tsipouro.
- Leave them for about 10 days in a shady place.
- When 10 days have passed, put the sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil until the sugar is well melted. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- When it cools, strain the strawberries with the tsipouro (or vodka) with a tulip or double tulle.
- We keep the strawberries if we want for a sweet strawberry.
- Mix the syrup with the tsipouro.
- Put it in a jar and enjoy it plain or with crushed ice.