Incredible sausage pies, wonderful and soft dough that children and adults love of course. We fold them like croissants, so that our sausage does not dry out (the dose is around 35-38 pieces) and we enjoy them all the time. The children at school or at home, the adults at the office, a pinch on the street, at the party, at the birthday and on many more occasions !!!
- 200 g butter (at room temperature)
- 200 g milk
- 450 g flour
- 1 egg + 1 egg for spreading
- 10 g salt
- 20 g baking powder
- 1 pack cocktail sausages (around 40 pieces)
- 1 cup ketchup, 1 cup mustard, 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sesame for sprinkling or mavrokouki
- We wash and drain our sausages well.
- Put the flour, the butter, the egg, the baking powder and the salt with the milk in the bowl of the mixer and put it on the slow speed until it becomes a pliable fluffy dough. (you may need a little more)
- When our dough is ready, we put it on the counter and open it with the rolling pin into a sheet about half a centimeter thick.
- Cut into thick strips about 10-12 cm wide and create triangles.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise (we can remove something if we do not like an ingredient, eg mustard or ketchup, etc.)
- Brush the base of the triangle with a brush and place a sausage inside.
- Roll towards the nose of the triangle and close it.
- Place them in oil paste and spread with egg. Sprinkle with sesame or black currant, and bake in a preheated oven at 180The for about 20 minutes until they get a nice color.
Good luck !!!!