Here we will see a variation of fish croquette that όμως does not have flour and breading.
It is made in a much easier way and it is suitable to make a healthy meal for children if we do not serve it with the sauce that accompanies but with boiled vegetables or rice and not only!
For the fish
- 1 kg tongue fillet
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
For the sweet and sour chili sauce
- 500 g of water
- 80 g soy sauce
- 1 head of garlic very finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 250 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 4 chopped chili peppers
- in the nose salt
- After we have washed the tongue fillets very well, we place them in the mixer together with the corn flour, salt and sugar. We mash them very well.
- We take the mixture and make it into small balls.
- In a saucepan that boils the water well, we throw our balls and let them boil. Once we drop them our balls will go down to the bottom. Once they rise and 2-3 minutes have passed, remove them and put them on paper to drain the liquids and wipe them carefully so that they are completely dry. Let them cool.
- Put our balls in a fryer and let them turn golden yellow. We take them out and leave them to cool.
Sweet and sour chili sauce
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over low heat to simmer. Our sauce is ready when it has become viscous.