Spaghetti with minced soy for those who are fasting, for vegan, vegetarian and for those who love spaghetti and want something light without a lot of fat.
Consider that at 100 g of soy 50 is protein, very low in fat, rich in potassium and magnesium.
- 1/3 packet of minced soy (the preparation is in the package)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 ripe tomatoes grated on a grater
- 1 kg chopped sugar
- 1 packet of spaghetti
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Salt, pepper, oregano, bay leaf
- olive oil
- We have prepared the minced meat as it says on the package.
- In a small saucepan pour our oil, sauté the onion, then add the garlic, stir and add the pulp. After sautéing, add the minced meat, quench with wine and add the tomato and our spices. Let it simmer for about half an hour.
- However we can prepare our spaghetti.
Serve hot. Bon appetit!