I came across the wonderful pasta with cuttlefish ink, from our traditional pasta workshop ARKADIKA MAS. I will accompany them with a delicious and filling sauce of peppers and smoked tuna.
- 2 pcs smoked tuna
- 500 g macaroni screws with cuttlefish ink (or other pasta of your choice)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 80 gr white wine
- Chopped parsley for the end
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- In a saucepan of boiling water, add a little salt, and add our pasta. Boil them for a couple of minutes less, because we will finish them with the sauce.
- Saute the peppers with the onion in olive oil in a saucepan. Then add the garlic and the tuna and sauté lightly. Quench with wine and add the tomato.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Then pour the spaghetti into the sauce, and leave them for a couple of minutes, to pull the sauce.
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley.