A sea breeze is blowing in my kitchen today… Wonderful big petals are waiting for me to make them a classic island spaghetti. The petals are quite tender, so they will go raw in the hot spaghetti, and will be cooked at their temperature… If the dishes harden and tighten. The fishermen used to make this spaghetti with 5 ingredients .. Spaghetti, sea, horseshoes, garlic, parsley. Let's go see…
- 1 pack of spaghetti number 5
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- ¼ ματ. chopped parsley
- 3 handfuls of large horseshoes. (from 3 cm and up)
- Olive oil
- We start first with the pedals. The pedals that we will collect must be more than 3 cm. We rinse them many times in the sea to remove stones and sand. Returning home, we clean them with a knife. We have them next to us in a bowl. The cleaned pedals are used immediately.
- Boil the spaghetti at the appropriate time as our manufacturer says. (suggested to boil them with sea ..) While the spaghetti is boiling in a pan, add a little olive oil, lightly sauté the garlic and the parsley. As the spaghetti has boiled, take them with a pair of tongs and put them in the pan (together with the juice as they drip) together with the horseshoes. Turn them two or three times and serve.
* The petals while you cook them, tighten and harden. When we put them in the hot spaghetti, they will cook exactly as they should from the temperature.