A well-known sauce, whose simplicity has made it our favorite, easy quick, and the basis for many food preparations (for meatballs, oily, meat, etc). We find it everywhere and it is our first thought in sauce, especially when we are in a hurry.
- 500 gr pasta of our choice
- 4 ripe tomatoes passed in the grater (without seeds and peel) or pomondoria
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 k tomato paste
- ¼ κ γ sugar
- 2 κ σ chopped basil
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Optional for serving pecorino or parmesan
- Boil our pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion. Then add the garlic, stir for a while and then add our tomato and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then lower the eye to simmer our sauce (the secret is to simmer so that all the water is gone and the tomato sauce remains thick)
- When our sauce sets and thickens, add the basil and turn off the heat.
Serve in hot spaghetti with plenty of sauce, freshly ground pepper, and cheese on top !!!