One of my son's favorite pastas is the leek pasta.
It is a very easy recipe, very special, delicious that is surprising. It has a very delicate taste, it is easy but also acceptable even for the most difficult palates.
Try it and you will not miss believe me.
For a portion of spaghetti with leeks we will need the following ingredients
- 1 chopped leek
- 3-4 slices of bacon
- 30 g smoked cheese
- 4-5 Agaricus mushrooms
- 20 g mozzarella
- 100 g sour cream
- 180 g of boiled spaghetti of our choice
- Salt Pepper
- Saute the chopped leek in a pan.
- Once it withers, sauté the mushrooms and the bacon.
- When they are sautéed, close the lid and lower the heat and leave them for 2 minutes.
- Pour the cream
- Add the smoked cheese and mozzarella and mix. Add salt, pepper.
Serve our spaghetti or alternatively rice with our sauce immediately. We can also combine the spaghetti with the sauce in the 4th step for a richer taste.