Easy pasta fast, delicious, that many prefer it to the usual pasta with minced meat. All the aromas of the tuna will remain in the sauce and will bind the spaghetti that we all love.
- 2 cans of tuna in water
- 1 pack of spaghetti to our liking
- 2-3 k in olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1-2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 pack tomato sauce or crushed
- A little chopped parsley
- 1 shot of ouzo
- (Optional 1 kg capers and 1 kg olive fillet)
- Put the olive oil and the onion in a saucepan. Saute it lightly and add the garlic and the tuna (keep the tuna water). Saute lightly and simmer with the ouzo. Allow the alcohol to drain for a while. Top with the tomato and the tuna water. Let our sauce simmer.
- Meanwhile, put water in a saucepan with a spoonful of salt to boil our spaghetti. Once the water boils, add the spaghetti and stir. How much we will leave the spaghetti depends on the type of spaghetti we have chosen. The cooking time is written on the package.
- Let the sauce simmer for a quarter and just before taking it out, add the parsley.
- If the tuna is in oil, we use this oil for sautéing and not extra.
- Olives and capers are in brine. It would be good when you put them in the food to rinse them
- If you want you can put peppers, mushrooms, etc. These will go into the sauté. But you should have chopped them so that they are ready by the time the tuna is ready.
- You can if you want before the end of the sauce add 3-4 tablespoons of sour cream or at the end after removing from the heat 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt.