In this recipe is hidden all the taste of the sea and all the aromas. It reminds me of summer, it reminds me of carefreeness, it reminds me of wonderful moments with friends and sunny landscapes… and all this in one bite!
- 500 g fresh mussels (cleaned, without mustache and grated on the shell with a brush)
- 2 squid cut into slices
- 200 g fresh shrimp (cleaned from the shell holding the head and we have removed the male back)
- 3 ripe tomatoes grated without seeds
- 1 shot of ouzo
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- A little parsley
- 1 pack of spaghetti of our choice.
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- Boil our pasta in a saucepan.
- Saute our onion in another pot and then add the garlic. Add the squid and shrimp and sauté lightly. Quench with ouzo, and allow the alcohol to evaporate
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the squid and shrimp and in the same pot add the mussels with the tomato. Cover them and put them on high heat. When 2-3 minutes have passed, open the lid, shake the pot slightly to open all the mussels. What has not been opened we remove. Add the squid and shrimp and take our pasta and add it.
- Add salt (if needed, because mussels usually leave enough salt) and freshly chopped pepper and a little olive oil and let our pasta set with the sauce.
- Serve on our plates and sprinkle with parsley