The classic spaghetti of the village with the ingredients that the garden has. Tomato, peppers, all the good things of God in our favorite spaghetti in a spaghetti rich in aromas, taste fast and light. You can replace the cheese with fasting and so you will have a wonderful pasta.
- 500 gr pasta of our choice
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 100 g grated feta cheese + 50 g grated feta cheese for serving
- 80 g olive fillet
- 1 cup capers
- 30 g ouzo
- Thyme- oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- We start by boiling our spaghetti. When they are done at the time the manufacturer says, hold a cup of water and strain them.
- Put a little olive oil in a pan and sauté our cherry tomatoes and chopped peppers. Then add the onion, then the garlic and olives, the capers and simmer with the ouzo. Then, after letting the alcohol go for a while, add the cup with the water from the spaghetti we kept, our herbs, the grated feta and let the sauce set.
- Put our spaghetti and sauce in our pot and mix.
- Serve with extra grated feta cheese on top, a little olive oil and coarsely chopped pepper.