Easy recipe favorite of the family… and especially of the children. A recipe from the housewife's favorites since she can put whatever she has in her fridge. Nowadays, utilizing every material that is in our refrigerator is a household item. Waste and discarded materials because we let them spoil is no excuse. Chicken surplus from the previous day or cold cuts and cheeses, or sausages, or vegetables and whatever your mind and imagination puts. A very tasty food that never reaches a piece!
- 1 pack of crust sheet
- 400 g of milk
- 300 g of grated cheese mix
- 200 g of vegetable mix
- 200 g chopped ham or turkey
- 1 egg
- ½ κ pasta
- Salt-pepper-a little seed oil with a little butter inside to spread the leaves.
- Boil the spaghetti in a saucepan with salted water.
- Boil the vegetable mix in a milk jug
- Until they boil in a bowl, we prepare our ingredients, we chop our cold cuts.
- Open the oven to preheat, and spread the leaves to have them ready.
- Take out the spaghetti 1-2 minutes before they are done because they will be baked in the oven.
- Strain them well, and throw them in the bowl with the rest of our ingredients that we have prepared.
- Add the cream, our pepper, the egg and mix well to homogenize all the ingredients.
- Spread half the leaves on the base of the pan (approximately 35x45) or in a pyrex.
- Spread them in between with the seed oil.
- Pour the filling, spread it evenly, and continue with the remaining leaves on top. When we lay the last sheet, we carve our pie and sprinkle it with a little water.
- Bake it at 180The for about 30 minutes.
- When it comes out, let it cool a bit (if you can stand it…) to tighten and serve !!!
- Good luck !!!
-as I said in the introduction, we work with the materials we have…
-we can customize our pie according to what we want to serve it. Infinite suggestions… with salmon dill and cream cheese for a table perhaps more formal, with grated vegetables and feta cheese for our children, with what is left in our fridge (chicken, cold cuts, cheeses, vegetables, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, boiled egg etc )
-you can replace the sheet with a béchamel