The healthiest cookies you can offer to yourself but also to your children and all those you love. Can you think of anything better than oatmeal full of nuts and honey? Give your body fiber, vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, and remove all unhealthy ingredients. Soft cookies for your children young and old, but also for your coffee!
- 300gr honey
- 300 g oat flakes
- 300 g of water
- 500 g flour that swells on its own
- 150 g of olive oil
- 150 g almond-walnut coarsely chopped
- 50 g pine nuts
- 1kg grated cinnamon
- 1kg grated cloves
- 1 kg white vinegar
- 1 kg salt
- ½ kg ginger powder
- ½ kg soda
- Execution is very easy. In a bowl, mix the solids (flour, oats, nuts, and spices). In another bowl mix the liquids (olive oil, honey, water + soda with vinegar). Combine them and form a soft porridge. You can try if you like the sweetness or if you want more spices. Personally, I do not eat very sweet flavors, so the dosage is for a little sweet feeling.
- We open our oven at 180The airborne. In a pan with oil paste, take a quantity with the spoon and spreading it on the oil paste, we make a round shape. If you want, you can lightly wet your hands and create balls, place them in the oil paste, and press them lightly while they are still in the pan. Bake for about 20 minutes (depending on how big your cookies are).
- Your cookies will be fragrant and soft. When they really cool they will be much tastier.
-If you want more sweetness, add more honey, but reduce the liquids. Each honey has a different intensity and aroma, for example flower honey is much sweeter than pine or chestnut.
-you can also add pieces of chocolate for a sweeter chocolate flavor or raisins, pieces of dried figs or dried fruit
-because honey burns faster, we use air, or if we have resistance 5The less.
- if you make your cookies thinner, you can combine them with a jam of your choice in the middle, for a healthy treat.
-accompany them with vanilla ice cream or chocolate etc that you will make.
-the dosage turns out around 70-80 cookies