Wonderful mushrooms with rich greens that we will make fricassee. All the freshness and nature on our plate. Easy quick tasty and healthy dish.
- 1 kg of mushrooms (agarics - lentinoula - ribs, etc.) cut into large squares
- 5 chopped green onions
- 1 lettuce washed and cut into chunks
- Or different grasses (askolymbros-myronia-kaukalithres etc)
- 1 bunch of dill.
- ½ λ vegetable broth
- 2 eggs
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- In a saucepan, pour a little olive oil and sauté our mushrooms. Be careful to add them little by little so that the temperature does not drop and instead of being shocked, they boil!
- Then we add our spring onion, lettuce and our various herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper until the volume of the lettuce and the rest of our herbs falls. I pour the broth, cover the pot with the lid and lower the heat.
- Let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Then I add the dill and correct to taste.
- I remove the pot from the fire.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Then with a ladle I slowly add the juice from the fricassee to the egg and stir quickly so that my egg is not cooked.
- Then I pour it into the fricassee and shake the pots from the handles. serve immediately!
-If we want to have a vegan version of fricassee without animals, we can put a potato when the fricassee is boiling. Then take the potato as soon as it boils, put it in the blender with the lemon and 1 tbsp tahini and mash. Then pour it into our freak