An impressive recipe but also very tasty !!!
- Or various seafood
- 2 pack of porto belo mushrooms
- 1 cup quinoa boiled and well drained
- 2 tablespoons garlic puree
- 2 carrots grated on a grater
- Or crushed tomato pack
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- Flesh from mushrooms
- 100 g grated San Michalis cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- We take our mushrooms and with a spoon carefully empty their inside.
- In a saucepan sauté our onions and seafood except the mussels, add the carrot, garlic, mushroom flesh and quinoa.
- Remove from the heat and add our herbs and mussels.
- Fill our mushrooms and sprinkle with grated San Michalis cheese. Put them in the oven at 180 for 20 minutes until the mushroom is cooked and our cheese gets colored on top.