A wonderful dish rich in protein and all the nutrients of rich vegetables. A dish that you can make every day, easy, very very tasty, fast and healthy.
- 8 large porto bell mushrooms
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 carrot grated on a grater
- 1 zucchini cut into small squares
- 1 red pepper cut into small squares
- 1 peeled tomato cut into small squares
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- A little chopped parsley
- 100 g oatmeal
- 8 slices of toast cheese (optional)
- ½ κ γ mint dried
- Olive oil
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl to rise.
- We take the mushrooms, remove the stalks and empty the inside of the mushrooms with a teaspoon.
- Finely chop the inside with the stalks.
- Then remove the outer skin of the mushrooms and oil them, inside out and place them in an oiled pan.
- Saute the onion in a pan, add the pepper, the carrot, the garlic, the zucchini, the mushrooms and the tomato and let them wither and take out their liquids.
- Then drain the oatmeal and add it to the pan with the vegetables. Let all the ingredients simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then remove from the heat, add the mint, salt and pepper and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Distribute our mixture to the mushrooms.
- Optionally, if you want, add toast cheese on top.
- Put the pan in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.