Suggestion for an aromatic, tasty and light dish, easy, fast, and very tasty, to get away from the classic flavors that accompany our rice or spaghetti. Try it!
- 1 package of mushrooms (porto belo, agaricos etc)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 sc garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 50-60 gr smoked cheese (Metsovone, Vermiou etc)
- 200 gr. yoghurt
- some white wine, salt and pepper
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- Saute the onion, garlic, mushrooms in a non-stick pan and quench it with wine.
Once we turn it off, wait for the alcohol to leave, then add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Leave them for a while in the pan on low heat and finely chop our smoked cheese.
- Pour the cheese into the remaining ingredients and stir with quick movements so that the cheese does not stick.
- Remove from the heat and add the yogurt, salt and pepper and stir.
Accompanying suggestions rice, spaghetti, cigars, grilled vegetables.