A highly healthy recipe, rich in nutrients, low in fat and rich in protein.
It can be consumed during periods of fasting but also by vegan and vegetarian groups
- 500 g portobello mushrooms cut into frames (we want them coarsely chopped to keep their volume with cooking)
- 300 g greens (zohoi, kaukalithres, myronia, spinach, lapatha etc)
- 1 matte spring onions
- 1 matte dill
- 1 chopped florin pepper
- 3 κ σ ταχίνι
- juice of 1 lemon
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- We wash our herbs thoroughly. We dry them very well so that they do not have water. Coarsely chop them and salt them in a bowl. Mix them and wait for about half an hour for them to wither.
- Saute the onion and the Florin pepper in a saucepan and then add the mushrooms. Then add the greens.
- Let them simmer for about 45 minutes. (be careful if we need to add liquids)
- Just before finishing in a bowl add the tahini and lemon juice and mix, and slowly add the broth from the pot. Incorporate it in the pot and stir to homogenize the ingredients.