An easy recipe, very tasty, delicious, that we can taste it as a meal mainly, or as a fasting meal, or even for the vegetarian group since it has nothing animal.
Our materials are as follows:
- 1 large pack of agaric mushrooms cut in half.
- a few porcini and morels (Dehydrated)
- 1 crushed tomato
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 kg onions kokkari
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- 1 shot of brandy
- a little olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Saute the onions with olive oil until they caramelize and take on a beautiful golden brown color.
- Then remove them from the pot and in the same oil sauté our mushrooms together with the garlic. We put the porcini and morels in the water half an hour before they soften.
- Add and mix our onions and cherry tomatoes and quench with our brandy and wine. Wait for the alcohol to leave and add the crushed tomatoes. If we need some liquids, we throw our food from the water of the dehydrated mushrooms that we have stored.
- Add our spices and let it simmer.
- We test from time to time until we make sure it is ready.
Here I have accompanied it with fasting noodles "evriston" made from Kilkis, which do not have an egg.
I thank Mr. Nektarios Filippopoulos and Fungi Hellas that the mushrooms offered us to make the recipe.