A special Mushroom Pie, aromatic delicious velvety and very tasty. We will use different mushrooms, for a more delicious and intense taste. I'm sure it will become one of your favorite pies if you try it. Very nice mushroom pies are traditionally made in Florina in Kastoria.
- 500 g various mushrooms
- 4-5 spring onions
- 2 dried onions
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 300 g cream cheese
- 300 g mozzarella
- 1 dose handmade sheet or 1 pack of rustic leaf
- Olive oil for sautéing
- Seed oil for spraying between the leaves
- Salt Pepper
- We start first with the sheet. Make the dough and leave it in a warm place to rest.
- Then in a saucepan, sauté the onions, peppers, and then add the mushrooms. Let them simmer until almost all their liquids are saved. Once they are ready, pull the pot aside, add our cheeses, salt and pepper and stir to homogenize the ingredients.
- Then open the leaf, and lay 3 leaves down with intermediate sprinkled with the seed oil brush, pour the filling, and cover with three more leaves on top. Grease the surface of the pie well with seed oil and sprinkle it with your hands with a little water. Cut into pieces (not all the way down) and put it in a preheated oven in the air until it turns brown.