A summer lentil that you can eat hot but also cold, easy, fast, light and very very tasty. What can I say first about this dish? It satisfies all palates and strongly resembles moussaka.
- 8 eggplant flasks
- Or a kilo of ground beef
- 1 can of crushed drained tomatoes or 6 ripe sliced ripe tomatoes
- 300 gr feta
- 200 g smoked Vermiou cheese passed in the grater
- 250 gr yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated cake
- 3 tablespoons garlic melted
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 2-3 peppers cut into squares
- Salt, pepper, thyme, mint, olive oil
- Cut our aubergines into slices about 1 cm, sprinkle them with olive oil, salt and pepper, and bake them in a strong oven for 10 minutes.
- While we are cooking the aubergines, sauté the minced meat in a saucepan, add the onion and the peppers and at the end the garlic and the thyme.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes, and then remove from the heat, adding the mint.
- While the minced meat is done, cut the tomatoes into slices, or drain the crushed tomato.
- Remove the aubergines from the oven and place them in our pan.
- Spread the tomatoes on top or spread the crushed tomatoes.
- Then add half the crumbled slice and half the vermicelli cheese.
- Spread the minced meat on top, and repeat the process in the second layer. Then in a bowl beat the yogurt with the eggs, add salt and pepper, and finally spread the surface of our pan. Sprinkle with a little cake and put it in a preheated oven at 160The in the air on the second rung below for about 40 minutes.
- When it is ready we wait for it to cool to cut it because if we cut it hot it will scatter.
-If you follow my steps, your lentils will be in the oven within 20 minutes at most.
-you can also see his recipe alternative moussaka for more enjoyment in combination with feta sauce
-If you do not have flasks you can cut your aubergines lengthwise.
-You can also supplement with other vegetables such as peppers, zucchini, parsley, etc.
-It is good to improvise with what our refrigerator has. With the proper management of our food, we have as a result economy, and household. Let's not forget that this is how our little angels went about it and the lentils always remind us of some of them.