Favorite ingredients, which when found in the same recipe, the result is amazing!
- 4 eggplants
- 3 ton yellowfinter of Alonissos or Kavala
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons garlic puree
- 2 carrots grated on a grater
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- 1 pack crushed tomato
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- 500g strained yogurt
- 2 eggs
- Nutmeg, salt and pepper
- 200 gr kefalotyri
- Cut the aubergines lengthwise, remove their stalk and carve them crosswise carefully without cutting their skin.
- Put them in the pan and add olive oil, pepper, salt and a little sugar on top, and bake them upside down for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the aubergines from the oven, and with a spoon press on the place we have carved to make a slot to put the filling
- Saute our onions in a saucepan, then add the quinoa carrot and finally the tuna. Add the crushed tomatoes and add our herbs. Bring to a boil to homogenize our ingredients.
- With a spoon we fill our sockets and the eggplant and we add it yogurt béchamel on top with a spoon, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the béchamel and grated kefalotyri are golden brown.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.