One of the most popular recipes that reminds me of mom! A dish loved by everyone, where when it enters the table, it disappears !!!
- 4 eggplant flasks
- Or a kilo of ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 κ σ πελτές
- A little evaporated
- 50 g grated gruyere
- Or a glass of white wine
- Salt-pepper-thyme- cinnamon stick- clove-sugar
For the béchamel
- 50g butter
- 50 g flour
- 800 g milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g grated gruyere
- ¼ κ γ nutmeg
- Salt Pepper
- We wash our aubergines and cut them lengthwise. We carve them crosswise with a knife inside their flesh, and we put them on a plate.
- Pour on top a little olive oil, a little salt, pepper, a little thyme, a little sugar, and bake them in a preheated oven for about half an hour to soften
- While we wait for our aubergines, we start the minced meat. Saute the minced meat in a saucepan with olive oil, until cooked, and then put the onion, garlic, pulp and sugar, a little clove, oregano and a little sugar in the sweet nose. Saute them all well together, and quench with wine. Add a little water and let the minced meat simmer until all its liquids are saved.
For the béchamel
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and after it melts, add the flour and roast for a few minutes. Stir constantly and be careful not to get caught down or sideways.
- Pour the milk in portions and continue to stir so that it does not clot.
- At first it will be very tight, but by adding milk and stirring constantly it becomes a very nice velvety béchamel. Remove the cream from the heat, add the gruyere (keep a small amount to sprinkle at the end) the yolks and spices and stir constantly. We make sure that our béchamel is relatively tight.
- We pull the béchamel aside and wait for it to cool enough to put it in our cornea.
- We take the aubergines, and with a teaspoon we press their flesh lightly.
- Sprinkle with grated gruyere, and then fill them with minced meat.
- Then, after our béchamel has cooled and tightened, we put it in the cornet and spread it on the aubergines. Put plenty of béchamel, covering the entire surface and moving the cornea left and right.
- Sprinkle with gruyere and put them in a preheated oven at 180The for 40 minutes.