Wonderful, magical aubergines that melt in your mouth, summer lentils, very fragrant and rich in flavor. Our materials are simple and affordable and we can only try it.
- 4 eggplant flasks
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 kg c pulp
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- Or chopped chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 200 g grated Cretan gruyere
- 100 g of Vermi cheese
- Salt, pepper, oregano, thyme
- We start with our aubergines. We cut them in half and make them stand out.
- After about half an hour, take them out, drain them well and wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Carve their crumbs crosswise with the knife, grease them with olive oil, season them with salt and pepper and put them in the oven on the grill for a while to cook.
- While they are cooking, prepare the sauce. Saute the onion in olive oil, add the garlic, the pulp, rubbing it on the bottom of the pot, the tomato, the oregano, the salt and pepper, Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then we take out the aubergines, and in the cuts in between we place the Vermiou cheese in strips. Then add our sauce and a thick layer of grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180The degrees until the surface is browned.
- Serve with chopped parsley, grated cheese and thyme.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.