Incredible eggplant meatballs great for fanatics !!
- 4-5 eggplant flasks
- 3 slices of stale bread
- 2 cloves garlic melted
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr kefalograviera spicy or feta
- Or a bunch of chopped parsley
- Or chopped dill
- 1 chopped onion
- 1-2 chopped fresh onions
- 50 g coarsely chopped walnuts
- 100 g cake
- Salt Pepper
- 1 cup baking powder
- Olive oil for frying
- Pierce the aubergines with a fork and put them in the oven at high temperature to cook. We turn them to bake everywhere.
- Once they are ready, take them out of the oven, peel them carefully and take their inside. Finely chop it and put it in a colander to drain their liquids.
- In a bowl, take the bread (after we have soaked it and drained it well) and add our ingredients (and the chopped eggplant) everything and mix.
- Place our mixture in the refrigerator to tighten.
- We shape the meatballs, we grind them, we shake them (we throw the ball from one hand to the other with quick movements) to remove a lot of flour and we fry them in a little oil a little so that the temperature of the oil does not fall.