For eggplant lovers, the most delicious, aromatic, delicious eggplant pie you have ever eaten… With colorful peppers, rich, crunchy ready to conquer you!
- 1 pack of rustic leaf or a dose sheet for pies
- 6 eggplant flasks
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 chopped leek
- 10 olive fillets cut
- 2 fresh ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- Or chopped parsley
- 200 g smoked feta cheese or plain or smoked cheese.
- Seed oil
- Salt Pepper
- Peel the aubergines, cut them into thick slices and put them in a bowl with salt.
- While we wait for the aubergines, finely chop the peppers, onion, leek, olives, grate the tomatoes, crush our cheese.
- Remove the aubergines from the water and drain well.
- In a saucepan, sauté the leeks, then the onion and then the remaining vegetables. Add the aubergines and sauté. Then add the tomato. Let simmer for 2-7 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, add the cheese, mix the parsley lightly, add salt and pepper.
- We take our pan and oil and start laying our leaves. Put half down, and in between with a brush oil each leaf. When we layer the halves, we throw the filling to go evenly everywhere, and we continue with the top the same process.
- At the end, oil the last leaf, carve it and sprinkle it with a little water.
- Bake our pita at 180The for about an hour on the resistors.