A wonderful eggplant salad that everyone prefers. Simple, delicious and very tasty. Try it !!!
- 3 eggplant flasks
- 1 chopped florin pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic melted
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons broken nut
- Or smoked paprika
- Salt Pepper
- After washing and wiping our aubergines, we pierce them with a fork all around. Place them in the oven on the grill and wait for them to be baked on all sides, turning them.
- After they are cooked, we wait for them to become lukewarm with a spoon and holding them by the stalk, we empty them.
- Place the meat in a colander to remove a lot of liquid. And then finely chop them on a cutting board.
- Then we put them in a bowl with the rest of our ingredients and mix.
-When the aubergines are in the oven, it would be good to put a pan with water underneath so that the aubergine liquids do not drip into the oven.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.