A wonderful tasty eggplant salad that we find in most restaurants. We love it for its taste and aromas and we have established it on our table as the most common eggplant salad.
- 2 eggplant flasks
- 1 Florina pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic melted
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tomato cut into small pieces
- Or chopped chopped parsley
- 200 g hard crushed feta
- Or olive oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- After washing and wiping our aubergines, we pierce them with a fork all around. Place them in the oven on the grill and wait for them to be baked on all sides, turning them.
- After they are cooked, we wait for them to become lukewarm with a spoon and holding them by the stalk, we empty them.
- Place the meat in a colander to remove a lot of liquid. And then finely chop them on a cutting board.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients except the feta and the tomato.
- Stir and put it in the fridge. Before serving, add the tomato and feta.
- Serve on a platter, or in a bowl or even on bruschettas or with pitoules.