The classic eggplant salad with the addition of mayonnaise in which we make it to accompany our food or to incorporate it in sandwiches with vegetables or cheese, or in bruschettas. It can accompany grilled meats or fish or we can include it in Arabic pies in a composition of cheeses and grilled vegetables.
- After washing and wiping our aubergines, we pierce them with a fork all around. Place them in the oven on the grill and wait for them to be baked on all sides, turning them.
- After they are cooked, we wait for them to become lukewarm with a spoon and holding them by the stalk, we empty them.
- Place the meat in a colander to remove a lot of liquid. And then finely chop them on a cutting board.
- Then place them in a bowl and add the rest of our ingredients.
- Place it in the fridge to incorporate the flavors.