A wonderful pasta, simple but so delicious !!!
Ingredients (for one serving)
- 130 g Spaghetti thick, preferably No5
- 2 eggs
- tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Myzithra dry, grated
- Salt Pepper
- Our spaghetti must be thick (number 5).
- After boiling, sauté the spaghetti in hot olive oil in a pan.
- In a plate, pour the grated mizithra on the bottom, the spaghetti, then in the same pan, heat the sauce, pour over it and continue to pour plenty of grated mizithra.
- At the end we fry 2 egg eyes which we place on the top of the plate. (It is excellent and without sauce… only with eggs and cheese…)