My favorite delicious mussels. With such a delicate taste !!!! Wonderful, delicious, and so special. Anyone who loves mussels will agree with me that precisely because they have this delicate and so special taste you can not cover it with strong sauces and ingredients! So that the taste of… a little onion and garlic to stand out and this discreetly !!!
The butter goes well with the mussels, yes..it highlights their taste and makes a wonderful broth tied.
The mussels do not need to be steamed or boiled for more than 3-4 minutes! Because then they harden, tighten and become like mastic.
So make this preparation and accompany it with ouzo or wine and with a good side dish.
And do not forget the enjoyable process with the shell that you take your mussel to get some zoumaki, and you will remember me
- Or kilos of freshly cleaned mussels
- 1-2 chopped fresh onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 k d dill
- 1 shot of ouzo or half a glass of white wine
- Lemon juice
- Salt Pepper
- A little butter
- We start with the cleaning of the mussels. With a brush we clean them very well, we remove what is on it. We pull and pull out the hair.
- In a deep frying pan, sauté the onion in butter, and then the garlic.
- Add the mussels, quench them with ouzo or wine and close the lid and wait 3-4 minutes for them to steam.
- Open the lid, add the dill, salt, pepper and lemon and wait another half minute for the flavors to homogenize.
- We throw away what has not been opened.
They are served hot !!!