Wonderfully roasted honey velvety apples that will fill the house with wonderful scents. An easy dessert, which we combine with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. An exquisite winter dessert, served warm, and can be a wonderful finish to a family table or a festive one, to accompany us with these wonderful scents on Christmas or Sundays.
- 7-8 apples
- 4-5 tablespoons nuts (walnuts, almonds), coarsely chopped
- 4-5 dried figs
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped sweet orange with its syrup or citrus jam
- 1 kg cinnamon powder
- ½ κ γ clove powder
- ½ k g ginger powder
- Or white sweet wine
- Or cup orange juice
- 3 pcs asteroid anise
- 70 g cow butter or margarine
- We wash our apples thoroughly.
- With the special tool (denuclearizer) we take out the stalk with the seeds from the center. (We can also do it with a small knife that requires a lot of attention)
- In a bowl, mix the spices, nuts, figs and sweet orange
- We stuff our apples.
- Add the wine with the orange juice and the asteroid anise to the pan and put a piece of butter on it.
- Cover first with greaseproof paper and then with aluminum foil
- Bake at 180 degrees for about an hour and a quarter.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place the apples on a plate.
- Put the liquid left in the pan in a saucepan and boil it until it sets
Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.