Mushrooms wonderful with a special aroma and taste that enchants. Nektarios sent me a gift of incredible morels, big ones… I would love to try them with cheese. And not just any cheese… but specifically. And I was right. The aromas (especially the smoked Metsovo cheese) that flooded the kitchen were truly. Incredible.
- 50 g smoked grated Metsovo cheese
- 50 g grated mozzarella
- 50 g mascarpone
- 7-8 large morels
- 3-4 pieces of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic puree
- 1 shot of white wine
- Freshly chopped pepper
- Olive oil
- Place a grease gun in a pan.
- Open each morel lengthwise and carefully wash it inside and out well to remove any dust or insects.
- In a bowl, stir in my cheeses and carefully add the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and stuff the mushrooms.
- Place them in the pan and pour over the olive oil, the wine, freshly chopped pepper and thyme.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180The