Did you have halva left on Net Monday? Do you want a quick, tasty but fasting dessert? Tired of the classic sweets, the monotonous fasting ones? I have the quick sweet easy recipe with everything you have at home!
Lent mosaic. And yet yes! And there will be no crumbs left !!!!
- 350 g vanilla halva or whatever else we have
- 250 gr couverture
- 70 g of vegetable margarine or 35 g of olive oil and 35 g of seed oil
- 1 kg cinnamon
- 1 kg orange zest (whole)
- 50 g crushed almonds
- 70 g dried chopped figs of Kymi
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- Melt our couverture in a Bain Marie (pot that boils water is placed on top of a bowl). Then add the margarine (or oils), the zest and the cinnamon.
- In another bowl put the halva coarsely chopped, the almonds and the figs.
- Once the couverture is melted and our ingredients are homogenized, we put them in the bowl with the halva and the almonds. Stir very lightly so that the halva does not melt and place it in oil paste.
- Wrap it like candy and put it in the fridge for about 3 hours until it tightens.
- Once it is ready, unroll it and put sesame seeds in the oil paste. We pass the cake on top to stick everywhere.
Serve it in slices!