I have nothing to say about this dish… I'm already sure that your attention is already here… and how can it not be ??? Who does not love this wonderful dish ??
So let's see the steps to make it yourself.
- 1 kg beef breast shoulder or panties in pieces or tail cut into slices about 3 cm thick.
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 crushed tomato
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2-3 tablespoons garlic
- 2 coarsely chopped carrots
- Or a glass of red wine
- a little olive oil
- 1 kg cedar (optional)
- 1 pack of Karpathos macaroni or twisters
- Saute the beef well in a saucepan to shield it.
- When the beef is ready, add the onions and carrots and continue sautéing. Then add the garlic and the pulp. Then quench with wine and add the crushed tomatoes and add our herbs to a tulip. Bring our food to a boil and lower the heat. If you need liquids, always add hot water (or beef broth) so that the boiling does not stop and the meat hardens.
- How much we will need to cook it depends on how soft our meat is. When it is almost ready, remove the meat from the pot, cut it into smaller pieces. Strain the broth, remove the tulip with our spices, and melt the rest of the sauce with a hand blender. Re-add the meat to the pot.
- Let it simmer until our sauce is melted.
- While it is boiling and we are waiting for the meat to thaw, boil the macaroni.
- Serve hot!