Reminiscent of Sunday, reminiscent of manuela, reminiscent of mouthfuls in the thick sauce with the bread… a classic dish much loved by young and old.
Let's make the most beautiful blush that we will lick our fingers like before !!!
- 1 kg beef breast shoulder or panties in pieces
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tomato crushed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- a little olive oil
- salt, pepper, allspice, cinnamon, bay leaf
- Saute the beef well in a saucepan to shield it.
- When the beef is ready, add the onions and continue sautéing. Then add the garlic and the pulp. Then quench with wine and add the crushed tomatoes.
- Bring our food to a boil and lower the heat. If you need liquids, always add hot water (or beef broth) so that the boiling does not stop and the meat hardens.
- How much we will need to cook it depends on how soft our meat is. When it is almost ready, cut the meat into smaller pieces and add our spices.
- Let it simmer until our sauce is melted.
Today I will accompany my veal with rice. Of course we can with spaghetti, french fries, mashed potatoes or eggplant puree that ties in perfectly